Conrad's Fate (at last)

liril at gmx.net liril at gmx.net
Tue Jun 7 14:43:40 EDT 2005

Paul wrote:

> The stuff in LoCC is all about the rules of astral travel, where you
> have to leave part of yourself behind as an anchor. It doesn't really
> go into the rules of travelling bodily.
>
> (Although I can see where it might be confusing, because Christopher,
> being able to take a whole life with him, gets some of the effects of
> travelling bodily even when he's only travlling astrally.)

Spoilers for LoCC (do we need them, too?)

Hmm. I've been thinking about this, too. But Millie is and stays in
Christopher's world "bodily" in the end (and arrives there bodily in the
first place, too). And Tarcoy is "bodily" in the wrong world and travels
astrally from there, doesn't he? So the rules stated in CF should aply to
them. Er. That was probably what you were saying, Paul?

To save my post - maybe Millie's leaving behind of a live and Tarcoy's
leaving behind his soul make the difference?

Concerning confusing: I only noticed when I was rereading LoCC that when
they visit the Dwight they travel bodily, because Christopher then *stays
there*, even though he touches silver.

Bettina

--
Geschenkt: 3 Monate GMX ProMail gratis + 3 Ausgaben stern gratis
++ Jetzt anmelden & testen ++ http://www.gmx.net/de/go/promail ++