OT: song

Rowland, Jennifer A B jennifer.rowland at imperial.ac.uk
Mon Jun 6 06:56:01 EDT 2005

Kyla wrote:
> Yes, I like very silly songs, why do you ask?

Ah! In that case, I must recommend The March of the Sinister Ducks.

http://www.harpercollins.com/hc/images/om/JB/SinisterDucks-MarchoftheSinisterDucks.mp3
(I hope it's still there- this computer is speakerless so I can't check.) Link is from Neil Gaiman's blog.
"I telephoned Translucia Baboon, writer for The Sinister Ducks and maker of stereo "Quack Quack" noises (currently residing in the body of Alan Moore) and asked if he'd mind at all if I posted it here. And he was very happy to give his full permission. ("The world must be warned about those ducks," he said. "It's all true.")"

Jennifer