OT: song

Kyla Tornheim kyla at sccs.swarthmore.edu
Fri Jun 3 19:26:16 EDT 2005

On Thu, 2 Jun 2005, Aimee Smith wrote:

> The tale of lizzie bawden. Hilarious song!
> Weird anyway. On the internet radio just now.
>
> Anyone in America know it?

Yessirree. Of course, I only have it because of a song by Michael Longcor
called "Pennsic War IV" (which has footnotes, and is hysterical), to the
same tune as Lizzie Borden. And therefore a good friend of mine, also a
fan of Michael Longcor, made me a mix called "The Pennsic War Is Lizzie
Borden!" which also contains such gems as "Star Wars in Thirty Seconds,"
"Piranha Women of the Avocado Jungle of Death," and the trio of "David
Duchovny," "Harrison Ford," and "William Shatner" (consecutive, of
course). Yes, I like very silly songs, why do you ask?