Transcript of Page 2

Irina Rempt irina at valdyas.org
Thu Jul 28 16:52:08 EDT 2005

On Thursday 28 July 2005 22:33, Dorian E. Gray wrote:

> And I would've done the transcripts, but Irina beat me to it with
> positively insane speed - her first transcript appeared in my inbox
> less than half an hour after the scan did!  ::boggle::

If I'd realised that the other one was the hard one, I'd have done
*that* :-)

I'm sitting at a table with a quartet of hackers hacking away rather
insanely (read my blog for details); I didn't want to sit there trying
unsuccessfully to write.

   Irina

http://www.valdyas.org/foundobjects/index.cgi        Latest: 28-Jul-2005