Christianity in the Chrestoverse

Paul Andinach pandinac at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Wed Jul 27 09:42:34 EDT 2005

On Wed, 20 Jul 2005, Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise wrote:

> Well, this is where it gets interesting. Consider Millie. There's
> some indication that when she is doing things 'as the Goddess'
> there's a significant difference between that and just being Millie
> doing magic.

Does she ever actually do anything 'as the Goddess'? Her only actual
official duty, that I can recall, was to put in an appearance at
festivals to represent Asheth, which may well be entirely symbolic and
not actually involve actually doing anything; and we're told straight
out that Asheth never shares her power and that all the things she
thought she was doing by Asheth power she was really doing by her own
innate ability.

Paul
--
"Hold fast to the one noble thing."