Chant going to church

Devra at aol.com Devra at aol.com
Wed Jul 20 17:21:26 EDT 2005

In a message dated 7/20/2005 4:00:28 PM Eastern Standard Time,
owner-dwj-digest at suberic.net writes:

> And that's just one of the holes which makes me
> more than a bit dubious about why Christopher and Millie are going to
> church anyway.  Unless it's no more than an excuse for the fun
> stained glass window scene.

They're going to church because they are upper-class English, and that's what
respectable nobility/upper-gentry do.  They support The Established Church
and other Virtuous Traditional Institutions.  See Lord Peter reading the lesson
in Church...
     Devra

Devra Langsam
www.poisonpenpress.com