Pottermania

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Tue Jul 19 11:03:12 EDT 2005

I went to the library Sunday afternoon and I confess to having
put my name on the list for HP6.  The young man at the
circulation desk estimated I would only have to wait about
two weeks, since they have a lot of copies.

On another paw, they only have two copies of the latest
Janet Evanovich and about 20 people ahead of me on
the list....