No Howl at Worldcon

Belben, Philip (Energy Wholesale) Philip.Belben at eon-uk.com
Mon Jul 18 09:13:27 EDT 2005

> Hmmm.  Would you like me to turn into a frog the man who assured me
> that he had got it all sorted out, and asked me to be the person who
> invited DWJ to be there if she possibly could, at their expense
> including getting her there by air and so forth?  It's just as well
> for him that she couldn't make it, isn't it!
>
> Or shall I just be very polite to him?  :-)

Frog.  No question.

Philip.  (Not even going to Worldcon.  In fact, didn't even go to
Cambridge, since both showings had sold out when I tried to book.)

Internet communications are not always secure and therefore the E.ON Group does not accept legal responsibility for this message. The recipient is responsible for verifying its authenticity before acting on the contents. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the E.ON Group.

E.ON UK plc, Westwood Way, Westwood Business Park, Coventry, CV4 8LG.
Registered in England & Wales No. 2366970

E.ON UK Trading Ltd, Westwood Way, Westwood Business Park, Coventry, CV4 8LG
Registered in England & Wales No. 4178314

E.ON UK Trading Ltd is regulated by the Financial Services Authority to carry out investment activities.

Telephone +44 (0) 2476 42 4000
Fax +44 (0) 2476 42 5432