No Howl at Worldcon

jack at greenmanreview.com jack at greenmanreview.com
Mon Jul 18 06:08:06 EDT 2005

* Hmmm.  Would you like me to turn into a frog the man who assured me that he
* had got it all sorted out, and asked me to be the person who invited DWJ to
* be there if she possibly could, at their expense including getting her
* there by air and so forth?  It's just as well for him that she couldn't
* make it, isn't it!
*
* Or shall I just be very polite to him?  :-)
*
* Minnow

Might be worth finding out why he didn't get a copy. Could be that Sony didn't want to
providea copy if DWJ wasn't on the schedule. I noticed that Gaiman's not showing Mirrormask
at cons right now, but just the trailer.