No Howl at Worldcon

minnow at belfry.org.uk minnow at belfry.org.uk
Mon Jul 18 04:06:27 EDT 2005

>On Sunday 17 Jul 2005 8:28 pm, meredith wrote:
>> Disappointing news for everyone who wanted to see Howl at Worldcon,  it
>> will definitely not be shown there. Apparently no one actually applied to
>> get a copy!

to which Chris the Hedgehog responded:
>Oh, *buffer*.

Hmmm.  Would you like me to turn into a frog the man who assured me that he
had got it all sorted out, and asked me to be the person who invited DWJ to
be there if she possibly could, at their expense including getting her
there by air and so forth?  It's just as well for him that she couldn't
make it, isn't it!

Or shall I just be very polite to him?  :-)

Minnow