Pottermania

Anna Zofia Skarzynska ania at gnomic.freeserve.co.uk
Sun Jul 17 09:29:14 EDT 2005

I have a cautionary tale for all who bought, or intend to buy, the new HP.

Yesterday, I met up with a friend for a lunchtime drink and gossip. She was
about 3/4 way through her copy of HP (I haven't started mine yet- still
finishing The Queen of Attolia), but she said it was all spoilt for her,
because she accidentally saw who died (don't worry, she didn't tell me, and
I wouldn't tell you if I knew!). How do you 'accidentally' find out
something like that? Well, she said that she wanted to see how many pages
the book had, so she looked in the back, and happened to glance at the top
of a page a couple of pp. from the back- and there it was!

I have been warned- and so have you, now!

Ania