'Dumbledore's death', Pottermania and Neil Gaiman

Aimee Smith s4028253 at student.uq.edu.au
Sun Jul 17 09:28:36 EDT 2005

Don't tell me if those posts were spoilers or not - that would be
spoiling it. But I hope you weren't referring to events in HP6!
What a horrific thought.
I am being stoic and sensible and refusing to buy it for more than half
it's rrp. $40 indeed!
But if I can get it cheapish (or free off a friend) then I'll read it
asap. I'm itching to find out for myself before people start spoiling
it for me!
Can't wait.
I also can't wait to see Neil Gaiman on Thursday night. Anyone from the
list in Brisbane who will be at Pulp Fiction bookstore for the signing?
If I can't go to conflux at least I'll get a book signed and listen to
him speak. That man is a genius with words and fantastic realism.
Aimee.