Pottermania

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Sat Jul 16 13:09:57 EDT 2005

Juliette said...

>I admit it. I confess. I bought HP6. It went on sale here in Perth, Western
>Australia, at 7.01am so I got up early and queued up outside Angus and
>Robertson bookshop in Murray Street. There were only about 20 people there,
>probably because it was a bit early and cold for many people, but I was
>there in my long coat and warm leather gloves and I bought it.

I admit it...I completely forgot about it!  Until I was on a bus this
evening and saw assorted people getting off said bus, all clutching what was
obviously HP6.  And then I thought, "oh yeah, the new Harry Potter is out
today, isn't it?"

I'll probably pick up a copy in Tesco's at some point; I do want to read it,
but I'm not in a mad rush to.  And I got a parcel of books in the post
yesterday and still have one of those to read, so I'm not gagging for new
reading material *just* yet.

Dorian.