Pottermania

Juliette Curtis juliette at harvestroad.com
Fri Jul 15 22:05:29 EDT 2005

I admit it. I confess. I bought HP6. It went on sale here in Perth,
Western Australia, at 7.01am so I got up early and queued up outside
Angus and Robertson bookshop in Murray Street. There were only about 20
people there, probably because it was a bit early and cold for many
people, but I was there in my long coat and warm leather gloves and I
bought it.

Unfortunately I have to work today so HP6 is still wrapped in its pastic
shopping bag and sitting on the far corner of my desk. I am trying to
avoid looking at it because I know I will not be able to put it down if
I start reading it now. It must wait for tonight.

Is anybody else willing to admit they bought it?

DJW is superior, of course, but the HP books are thoroughly entertaining
and I enjoy them a lot. And, to be fair to myself, I also rushed out and
bought CF the instant it hit the bookshops.

Please forgive me!
Juliette