London

Aimee Smith s4028253 at student.uq.edu.au
Tue Jul 12 03:00:32 EDT 2005

I'm glad everyone's okay!
I must say I admire the handling of the situation! Everything
apparently swung into action quite rapidly, everyone's relatively
composed and very determined to be Defiant and Just Keep On, which is
wonderful. And also reminds me of some characters or messages in DWJ,
though at the moment I'm stumped as to which they could be. Probably a
British thing (which I think Aussies inherited), as it's certainly a
Weatherwaxish response, anyway. And a Frodo Baggins and Samwise Gamgee
response, and a... :) I'm sure there are many examples.
I actually had no idea the IRA were regularly bombing London.
I hope your relatives and friends are all okay too.
Aimee.