movie meet

Colin Fine colin at kindness.demon.co.uk
Sun Jul 10 18:21:51 EDT 2005

Katie Meyers wrote:

>>> I will be at the Fringe this summer, too!  My camp is going to put on
>>> a play there!
>>> Katie M
>>>
>>> --
>>>
>> Oh, what venue?
>>
>> Come into Augustine's (152) or  Greyfriars Kirk House (28) and say hello.
>>
>> Colin
>

> Much belated reply, but I just found out.  This is  exactly what I was
> told, but since I've never been, it doesn't mean much to me yet:
>
> The Zoo--  Kirk O'Field Parish Church, 140 The Pleasance, EH8 9RR
> August 8, 9, and 10 on Zoo Venues Zoo1 stage from 11:30pm-12:15am
>
> I am very excited!
> Katie M
>
> --

I know where that venue is, but I've never been there.
I shan't be in Edinburgh during that week (I come home on the Sunday
night) so if you're only there for 8-10, our paths probably won't cross.

Enjoy your play - and everything else that's on in Edinburgh!

Colin

Colin Fine                      colin at kindness.demon.co.uk
				www.kindness.demon.co.uk
        "Don't just do something: Stand there!"