Various (OT) thisses and thats

Katie Meyers kgmeyers at optonline.net
Sun Jul 10 17:29:26 EDT 2005

I can't believe it!  When I read this email I started jumping up and
down.  I've been checking on whether she would write another book every
month or so since Queen of Attolia, but I was pretty much giving up
hope.  Thank you so much for letting us know!
In the US, we only have The Oracle and The Archon so far, although
under different names.  In fact, The Archon just came out, under the
title The Sphere of Secrets.  I really enjoyed it and am very jealous
that you have the third one and glad to hear it ends satisfactorily.
I'm still trying to get The Witch of Clatteringshaws.  Inda is out but
I don't think I'll get to read it for a while.  Jasper Fforde's new
book sounds good although I wish Thursday was in it.  It will be out in
the UK July 11th and in the USA July 25th.  I do feel that there are
even more books to look forward to than usual in the next few months.
I have the important ones written on my calendar!