a few thin

Katie Meyers kgmeyers at optonline.net
Sun Jul 10 17:18:37 EDT 2005

Thank you, this was very helpful!  I just got back from Israel with my
family.  We were seriously over-scheduled, so I am sorry I did not get
to contact you.  Every day we went to the house of a different
long-lost relative!  I have a feeling that my family's two trips, this
summer and last summer, are the beginning of taking consistent yearly
trips to Israel, so next time I'm there I will definitely try to
contact you!
-Katie M