London

Gili Bar-Hillel gbhillel at netvision.net.il
Thu Jul 7 09:57:22 EDT 2005

I called my aunt as soon as the very first news reports started coming in.
She said I was already the second caller from Israel. Israelis always know
the news, and the drill. Oh, and my aunt's fine, of course. She was mostly
annoyed that her cover story for the Standard about Olympic real estate
issues probably won't even make it into the back pages now... journalists!
:-) (joking of course; she's devastated too). I'm sure there are some more
list members in London - can't remember now if Meredith's a Londoner too?
I'd also like to hear from all of you, though odds are you're all fine. May
you all have un-newsworthy days.

obDWJ - don't you wish we had a magid pulling the strings of history in our
favor?