OT: New Bujold

Kale lskale at ixaxis.net
Tue Jul 5 15:05:58 EDT 2005

Sadly, I think the next work is a fantasy set in an entirely new world.
Did you read "Winterfair Gifts" by the way? It's in the anthology
"Irresistible Forces."  It's about Miles and Ekaterin's wedding, IIRC.
If we aren't to get a novel, I think she should write some more
short stories so we can have another collection like "Borders of Infinity."

Kale