Off topic RE: Ballet Shoes (was RE: DWJ sans frontiers)

Anita Graham amgraham at it.net.au
Tue Jul 5 10:07:15 EDT 2005

Someone mentioned organs - to say, I think,  that it wasn't related - but I
feel it could be related to organ stops (isn't that what the little round
press in buttons are called) and perhaps some were called Swellers
informally if they had the effect of swelling the music. Pretty far out in
terms of guessing I suppose....