Off topic RE: Ballet Shoes (was RE: DWJ sans frontiers)

Rowland, Jennifer A B jennifer.rowland at imperial.ac.uk
Tue Jul 5 09:57:23 EDT 2005

Gili wrote:
> Not quite. This is right before the matinee of "The Blue
> Bird", that's why she's nervous. But either way, I still feel there's a joke
> here that I'm not getting.

I certainly never felt that there was a joke there as such- just Mr Simpson being silly about a secret club to distract her. Maybe there was some wireless serial about an S.F.S.  League at the time, or something? (Sorry, not very helpful, unless an "if you're missing something, I am too" is helpful)
Jennifer