OT: New Bujold

Kale lskale at ixaxis.net
Tue Jul 5 05:00:56 EDT 2005

I've read "The Hallowed Hunt."  It's set in the same world with the same gods,
but it's not a sequel.  It wasn't until I started reading some of the
spoilered
messages on the LMB ML that it occurred to me to wonder if it was set
during the same period.  I believe it's set a few hundred years before
Curse of Chalion and Paladin of Souls.  Different country.  Different feel to
the magic, as well.

Kale