OT: New Bujold

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Mon Jul 4 20:27:19 EDT 2005

On Monday, July 4, 2005, at 10:35 AM, Robyn Starkey wrote:

>> I just found out by chance that there's a new book in the "Curse of
>> Chalion"
>> world "The Hallowed Hunt" - has any one here already read it?
>> Is it in the same time period as Curse of Chalion and Paladin of
>> Souls? The
>> description sounds different, and the mention of an ice bear made me
>> think
>> of Pullman...
>>
> WHAT? How could this happen? I usually hang out for Bujold for ages
> before they appear. I am so shocked!
>
> Robyn

I just got my paperback copy of "Curse of Chalion" and it had an excerpt
from THH in the back.  I'll have to go back and reread it to figure out
if
it's in the same period.  It's certainly in a different sort of culture.

- If you think you're too small to have an impact,
   try going to bed with a mosquito.

                                                              -- Anita
Roddick