Various (OT) thisses and thats

Gili Bar-Hillel gbhillel at netvision.net.il
Sat Jul 2 07:16:31 EDT 2005

Tarja and Charlie wrote about Worldcon.
I'd love to go, but I've already signed up for CLISS (summer school at the
Children's Literature Institute at Roehampton University) which falls on the
same dates. I would definitely have been interested in your panel, Charlie.
I probably know most of the Israelis who will be attending, so if you bump
into anyone from Israel try mentioning my name, there's a good chance it
will elicit a friendly smile.

Gili