Diana and Howl in Cambridge

Belben, Philip (Energy Wholesale) Philip.Belben at eon-uk.com
Fri Jul 1 10:21:04 EDT 2005

> Eeeek I wanna go! I suspect I'm not the only one.
> I checked coach and rail and there are no
> services that will get me home on the evening of
> the 16th at any reasonable time. I'm wondering if
> anyone is planning to drive from anywhere near
> Sheffield who would be able to give me a lift for
> petrol money.
>
> Secondly I wonder how much they are charging for
> a ticket!

I'm in Coalville (well, not as I type but that's where I live) so I'm a
lot nearer to Sheffield (40 mi) than I am to Cambridge (100 mi).  16th
is my first free Saturday for yonks, so this looks good.  No firm plans
yet, but please e-mail me off list to discuss possibilities.

Philip.

Internet communications are not always secure and therefore the E.ON Group does not accept legal responsibility for this message. The recipient is responsible for verifying its authenticity before acting on the contents. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the E.ON Group.

E.ON UK plc, Westwood Way, Westwood Business Park, Coventry, CV4 8LG.
Registered in England & Wales No. 2366970

E.ON UK Trading Ltd, Westwood Way, Westwood Business Park, Coventry, CV4 8LG
Registered in England & Wales No. 4178314

E.ON UK Trading Ltd is regulated by the Financial Services Authority to carry out investment activities.

Telephone +44 (0) 2476 42 4000
Fax +44 (0) 2476 42 5432