Passage

Judith Ridge Judith.Ridge at det.nsw.edu.au
Mon Jan 31 19:35:14 EST 2005

> Willis ought by rights to be promoted more the way Jasper Fforde is.

This is exactly how I came to read _To Say Nothing of the Dog_. I was
staying with a friend in the USA last year and read the second Jasper Fforde
book while I was there. She gave me _To Say Nothing of the Dog_ saying if I
liked Fforde I would like TSNOTD. She was right (and that acronym is very,
very ugly!).

I suppose now I have read it I really should mail it back to her, but I have
heaps of people I want to loan it to!

Judith

Judith Ridge
Editorial Staff