Passage

Emma Comerford emmaco at tpg.com.au
Mon Jan 31 16:01:21 EST 2005

Near the Central station end of Edward St in the Anzac Square shops/apartment block. Not only is Pulp
Fiction a lovely shop with owners that understand when you get over excited about a new book but I am
still thankful for them being there during the bad old days when I couldn't get Bujold etc. Plus they
organised that Jasper Fforde event last year - what more could you want!

Hope your friend finds it! (Don't you have lots of lovely book shops in Melbourne? I always seem to be
bumping into them down there.)

Emma