Passage

Judith Ridge Judith.Ridge at det.nsw.edu.au
Sun Jan 30 19:14:58 EST 2005

I didn't realise she wasn't readily available here. I've just been reading
reviews of Passage on Amazon and they rang wildly from "hated it" to
"couldn't put it down". I am of the latter camp. I think it helps I am not
all that familiar with her work and I am not a science fiction reader! (I
read it as a thriller/mystery, not with any expectations about sf as a
genre.)

On 31/1/05 11:12 AM, "Emma Comerford" <emmaco at tpg.com.au> wrote:

> I notice that Allen and Unwin have published the first Australian edition (I
> think!) of Doomsday Book by
> Connie Willis. Hopefully it'll do well, gain her a new audience in Australia
> and lead to all of her books being
> published here!
>
> Emma

Judith Ridge