Passage

Judith Ridge Judith.Ridge at det.nsw.edu.au
Sun Jan 30 18:42:42 EST 2005

I read _Passage_ by Connie Willis this weekend. Loved it! So I guess that
answers my previous question; would I like her other books having liked _To
Say Nothing of the Dog_? Thanks to everyone who let me know that I wasn't
missing any pages--what a killer that would have been!

Cheers,

Judith

Judith Ridge
Editorial Staff