Firefly

Judith Ridge Judith.Ridge at det.nsw.edu.au
Thu Jan 27 17:33:06 EST 2005

On 27/1/05 11:27 PM, "Roslyn" <rosgross at bigpond.net.au> wrote:

>> It's been on for a couple of months now, Ros. I have the DVD set so
>> haven't
>> bothered with watching it at past midnight on the TV!
>>
>> Judith
>
> Did you see any advertising about it, Judith, or just see it in a TV guide?

No advertising, and I've never seen a promo on 7 for it either. I just
noticed it in the TV guide late last year--and didn't pay too much attention
because of owning the DVDs. I actually bought the DVDs in the States when I
was there in April, and I noticed they were also for sale here months before
7 screened it. I wonder if 7 assume that the die-hard fans would have bought
the DVDs and so didn't bother with any publicity (or decent a screening
schedule!)--but then again I am no doubt being far too charitable!

Judith

Judith Ridge
Editorial Staff
The School Magazine