Firefly

Roslyn rosgross at bigpond.net.au
Thu Jan 27 05:35:41 EST 2005

Thanks Jack, Melissa, Ian and Judith (and anyone I forgot) for your urgings
re Firefly.
Melissa, I have the feeling they must have screened it out of order here,
because yet another episode was shown last night--the very episode you
mentioned, "Shindig", which according to the episode order is fourth, while
the one they showed the night before was "Trash", which is second-last. It
looks as if I will just have to get hold of the DVD and see the episodes in
the right order.

I'll be looking out for the movie later this year, then, too.

Ros