Firefly

Roslyn rosgross at bigpond.net.au
Wed Jan 26 08:34:14 EST 2005

Paul wrote:

> I expect the network hasn't being promoting it very hard, because of
> what it is. The answer to why you hadn't heard any word-of-mouth about
> it depends on the people you usually get word-of-mouth from.

I imagine you're right. I watched a bit of the episode last night (I taped
it and haven't caught up with that yet) and I think it's going to be hard
for me to get into without seeing it from the beginning. It's got a kind of
Western (as in 'cowboys and Indians') feel, which doesn't immediately appeal
to me. I remember its being discussed on the list and being enthused about,
so...it is worth persisting with, yes? (Of course these things are so
subjective--but if lots of people say to give it a real go, I definitely
will.)

Ros