Firefly

ROSLYN rosgross at bigpond.net.au
Tue Jan 25 07:42:16 EST 2005

I was just looking at our TV guide and saw that 'Firefly', a series I've
heard people talk about here, is on TV tonight, and I've never heard or read
any advertising about it, and had no idea that it was currently showing in
Australia! What's more, last weeks guide lists it too, which means I've been
missing it. I don't believe it.

I'm assuming it *is* the same series that has been mentioned before. It
says: "US sci-fi series: Trash. Mal's wife Saffron resurfaces with a plan to
steal a valuable gun from a collector, but the plan goes awry when the gun's
owner turns out to be another of Saffron's husbands."

Any Aussies (or anyone else) have any idea how many episodes have been on so
far and can summarise what's been happening so far?

Ros