Elsevier

Margaret Ball margaret at onr.com
Mon Jan 24 22:20:25 EST 2005

Jadwiga wrote

>Elsevier is engaged in the process of pricing itself out of the journal
>market by ratchetting up their journal prices way beyond what any
>library can pay, then complaining about librarians trying to find ways
>around paying those extraordinary prices.

Oh. Ouch. Journal prices were frightening when I was in graduate school,
and that was back when they had to be carved on wax tablets and you
know, we had a hell of a time keeping them cool enough to read in
summer. I can't even imagine what they are like now.

--
Margaret Ball

It's finished! The bead embroidery book is here. Lots of pretty pictures at
http://www.flameweaver.com/embeadery.html