The Passage

ROSLYN rosgross at bigpond.net.au
Mon Jan 24 21:26:04 EST 2005

Judith wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I have just collected Connie Willis' The Passage from the library, and the
> last section of the book has come adrift from the spine. I am worried it
> might be missing pages. Is anyone able to email me the last line of the
> book
> so I can check if I've got the last page? (Alternatively, I have the
> Bantam
> US hardback edition, and it ends on page 594) I couldn't bear it if I got
> the end and it was missing. It looks like a wonderful premise and I am
> very
> excited to read it.

Last line (or two lines really):

"But not today. Not today." The last chapter or section that this ends is no
60. I have the paperback HarperCollins edition but it also ends on page 594.

You don't want to buy it if it has any part of the last three-quarters
missing. Major things happen!

Enjoy, if you read it!

Ros