The Passage

Judith Ridge Judith.Ridge at det.nsw.edu.au
Mon Jan 24 20:56:02 EST 2005

Hi everyone,

I have just collected Connie Willis' The Passage from the library, and the
last section of the book has come adrift from the spine. I am worried it
might be missing pages. Is anyone able to email me the last line of the book
so I can check if I've got the last page? (Alternatively, I have the Bantam
US hardback edition, and it ends on page 594) I couldn't bear it if I got to
the end and it was missing. It looks like a wonderful premise and I am very
excited to read it.

Judith

Judith Ridge
Editorial Staff