Somebody is doing a book search.

Ika blake at gaudaprime.co.uk
Mon Jan 24 09:53:36 EST 2005

JOdel wrote:

>>Someone sent me an inquery regarding a children's fantasy book that she
>> is
>>trying to find.

... and everyone agreed that it was *Marianne Dreams*. Which I have never
read, because I saw the movie ("Paperhouse", 1988) late at night one time
and it is *really scary*. There are a couple of lines in it that can still
reduce me to a gibbering wreck...

(runs away and hides under the bed at the thought)

Love, Ika, who really likes the idea of a horror movie adapted from a
children's novel, even though she is too scaredey to appreciate horror any
more.

--
"The White Cobra will take great
pleasure in the black velvet mole."