trash vs literature

Ika blake at gaudaprime.co.uk
Mon Jan 24 08:22:54 EST 2005

Gili asked:

> Care to enlighten someone with absolutely no idea what you're talking
> about?
> L word?

It's an American drama series/soap about a group of lesbians in Los
Angeles (publicized with the tag line "Same Sex - Different City", but I
liked it a lot better than I ever liked Sex in the City - not that I
watched much SitC, to be fair). The first season recently aired in the UK
and the second season is about to start in the US, and it's *very good*:
the only TV I've watched without my fingers itching for a tapestry needle
in ages.

Love, Ika

--
"The White Cobra will take great pleasure in the black velvet mole."
- *Avon: A Terrible Aspect*.