wiki changes

Paul Andinach pandinac at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Sun Jan 23 20:10:10 EST 2005

On Sun, 23 Jan 2005, deborah wrote:

> On Mon, 10 Jan 2005, Paul Andinach wrote:

> > The subheadings on the Preferences page are behaving oddly, but I
> > don't know if that's because of the stylesheets or something else.
>
> What kind of oddly?  It's probably a css thing, but I can fix it if
> it's weird.

I'm sending my reply off-the-list - it turned out to be longer and
more technical than I expected, because I suddenly realised halfway
through writing it what the problem was.

> > Who's that in the new logo? DWJ?
>
> Yup!  Young DWJ in a boat, from Something About the Author.

Funny the tricks perspective plays - I was seeing it as DWJ sitting in
front of a table with a big old-fashioned radio on it. I'd completely
failed to notice that, for instance, the "wallpaper" is ripply and two
different colours (although I blame that partly on the title being in
the way).

Paul
--
"Hold fast to the one noble thing."