Somebody is doing a book search.

deborah deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Sat Jan 22 15:19:47 EST 2005

On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 JOdel at aol.com wrote:

|Someone sent me an inquery regarding a children's fantasy book that she is
|trying to find. It rang no bells with me, but it sounds unique enough to me that
|if anyone here *has* read it, they'd probably recall enough to do a
|reasonable Google search on it.

But for the iron lung I'd think this was Marianne Dreams by (*scans
bookshelf*) Catherine Storr.  In Marianne Dreams it's a terrible case of
flu, or something, that keeps her bedridden, not an iron lung.

-deborah
--
"Tai Chi works wonders when I feel like killing things.
Of course, so does actually killing things."