Happy dance of joy

deborah deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Sat Jan 22 01:03:48 EST 2005

On Fri, 21 Jan 2005, Robyn Starkey wrote:
|I think Gregor is quite swoon-worthy. He would certainly make a better
|husband than Miles. And we all know from Cetaganda that Ivan is
|extremely GIB.

I swoon over Gregor.  I think he's quite sexy, actually.  Also Cordelia,
but if we dated, I'd kill her the first time she tried to manage me.
And Aral, but he's completely whipped, which I couldn't stand.

I'm not attracted to Mark or Miles, any of the Dendarii, Ivan.  I could
possibly go for Kareen or young Illyan.

-deborah
--
"I assume that some great catastrophe has occured that would
require us to sit upon a weeping lady?"