SF as the only significant literature

deborah deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Sat Jan 22 00:54:53 EST 2005

On Thu, 20 Jan 2005, Kyla Tornheim wrote:
|In case anyone was wondering and doesn't want to follow the link, it's
|called _Invitation to the Game_, is by Monica Hughes, and is one of my
|favorite books. Um, that last bit wouldn't have been found on the web
|page. :^)

Oh, I love this book.  Fantastic dystopic/utopic teen SF.  Sadly, Monica
Hughes died a couple of years ago.  Also sadly, few of her books are
available in the States.  But that one is.

-deborah
--
What is an 'evil shape', I wonder?  Could a triangle be evil, for
example?  Are some kind of triangles decent and God-fearing,