trash vs literature

Margaret Ball margaret at onr.com
Fri Jan 21 23:39:00 EST 2005

Allison wrote

>My boyfriend and I enjoy mocking tv shows and movies when they
>are portraying "computer hackers".  It's just *so* laughable.

Oh yes. There was some film a few years ago - don't remember the name,
but it must have been five to ten years ago because I remember having to
take the girls to see it - where the final sequence involves our hero
reaching the heart of the alien ship and UPLOADING A VIRUS into their
computer.

I always suspected Microsoft was trying to take over the galaxy.

--
Margaret Ball

It's finished! The bead embroidery book is here. Lots of pretty pictures at
http://www.flameweaver.com/embeadery.html