Crap books and good books (was Re: Best Books of 2004)

Margaret Ball margaret at onr.com
Fri Jan 21 23:30:48 EST 2005

Minnow wrote

>"I *say*!  That *is* a baby!"
>
>spoken with reasonable enthusiasm, cover all bases, are obviously true, and
>do not require you to add anything more.
>
>The equivalent for a scene in a book is "Well, you know, I thought 'That
>really is writing'."

Oh, perfect! Now if only I can remember not to elaborate on it...."That
really is writing! Onc word right after the other, sentences starting
with capital letters, page numbers right in sequence...."

--
Margaret Ball

It's finished! The bead embroidery book is here. Lots of pretty pictures at
http://www.flameweaver.com/embeadery.html