Latin - Thorougly OT

deborah deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Fri Jan 21 23:23:43 EST 2005

Apparently it violates some stylistic Latin poetry thing which I didn't
understand, being a cretin (or Cretan?), but it was the best he could
get.  I love living with a Latinist.  Handy.

-deborah
--
The cry has been that when war is declared, all opposition should
therefore be hushed.  A sentiment more unworthy of a free country could