Happy dance of joy

deborah deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Fri Jan 21 18:35:25 EST 2005

|I only bought the one I didn't have (_A Civil Contract_) but I think I will
|have to get those last two even though I already own them, because my copies
|are very old and they both get re-read often.

Civil Contract is great, but be aware that it's a romantic novel, not a
formula romance.  My copy packaged like a standard Heyer, and when I
first read it I was disturbed because characters weren't following the
formula.  But if you read it without that expectation, it's lovely.

-deborah
--
Let me remember this, please, when everything else
goes let me remember a goddess laughing after love.