Sharing some sadness

Allison Marles apm at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Fri Jan 21 18:27:17 EST 2005

I've not had this problem.  It sounds very un-fun.  You might try
putting the books in the freezer for 24 hours.  That should kill
the dust mites which is probably what you're actually allergic to.
This should also kill the mold, which can then be removed with
some rubbing alcohol on cotton swabs.

Hope that works, so you don't have to get rid of your old books. :)

Allison