trash vs literature

Greeniegirl2 at aol.com Greeniegirl2 at aol.com
Fri Jan 21 17:57:25 EST 2005

In a message dated 1/19/2005 3:35:05 PM Central Standard Time,
head_overheels at hotmail.com writes:
God, is there no one who *does* watch TV? I'm starting to feel like a freak
for loving my TV nearly as much as my computer and the library.
Oh I like tv! I can certainly live without it though. I mean if there is
nothing good on t.v I can easily pick up a book or if I don't have any good books
I can usually find something on tv to watch. I do love certain shows (all the
I Love the __'s like I Love the 80's on VH1, the OC-yes I know disgraceful,
American Idol, Law and Order SVU....) but I also love certain books just as
much. I think having a nice balance is good because I get to enjoy all different
types of entertainment, even if one takes more brain power than the other (and
evidentially the reason I always score really really high on the literary
comprehension part of standarized tests is because I read so much, which is a good
thing because the math skills-ehhh).

-Jordan