Happy dance of joy

Ian Riddell iwriddell at charter.net
Fri Jan 21 09:00:45 EST 2005

OK, once more into the breach here . . .

Having been thoroughly smitten with Bujold's books (more Miles!) at the
recommendation of this list and noticing that many on this list love
Heyer (as do Bujold and Connie Willis) . . .

Where should I start with Heyer? Which book should I seek out first?

My library lists 121 titles (some of those are different editions of
the same books, mind you).

What should I read first?

widdy
(bracing for the response!)